jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

A special book.

I were trying to remember about a particular gift... or something. It's a difficult matter. But in the last time, I received a nice present that change one aspect of my life. In April of this year, I knew a guy, he's a literature graduate and an emerging writer. We knew us through instagram first, facebook later, and finally in person. I saw that he wrote a book: "Oh, this is interesting, finally something new between my contacts!"- I said. We talked a lot about many topics, and I really wanted buy the book because the curiosity and sympathy grew every day a little more.
Whatever... One day in May, he invited me to his home, we drank a delicious green tea and he gave me his book like a present. In less than 24 hours I read it. In simple words, it's a realistic novel about a chaotic love story (with some autobiographic components indeed). "In this world don't exist a better way to know this guy"- I thought.
In short, with total honesty, the gift was only a excuse for to be more closer from one another, but it was the "cornerstone" of our actual relationship and it likes me for that reason (well... it's very enjoyable too).
I have read that book many times, maybe four or five, and today it's in my backpack most of the time or in my bedroom.


9 comentarios:

  1. Oh! books are a really good present, but I hate read ajajaja
    Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG! It's a beautiful history :) I love read, I think books are always a great present.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is a perfect history for a movie i think, books always make the different.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a nice start for a relationship!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The books always are a great gift. I love all of my books because I love read. I think read it’s one of the most important things for living.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. ohhhh a book always it's a good way of starting a relationship (and a great excuse ajjajajajajjaja) good luck and regards!

    ResponderEliminar