jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Free topic!


Hello classmates and teacher!

Today I'm going to talk about pets… actually about the names of my pets! The animals have been very important in my life; I'd pets since I can remember. There’s a big dog in my house when I was a child, its name was “Toki” and it was a German shepherd. Then, we had a little lab rat, its name was “Blanquita”. After that, we had a funny canary, but I don’t remember its name. When I grew, I’d my own dog, it was a mix between Pekingese and unknown breed, but it was great in any case, its name was “Hikari” and it died this year sadly :(. I lived 13 years with it and for that, it will be the pet of my heart always <3 In house there was parakeet too (“Lolo”, “Lala” and “Cucky” were mine), two loving hamsters (“Almendra” and “Luna”) and today still there’s 5 chickens on backyard (I can remember now, when I had a chicken only for me, and I named it “Clarita”, and it was absolutely black xD). You can ask me: Where is the cats in your count? Well… the cats are out there! On my patio, on the roof above my head! I could never have a cat :( because it’s free and rebel (maybe it’s a very personal prejudice), nevertheless I invent names for all of that cats :D and there was one very strange: “Gato Harvey Zombie”, why “Gato”? Because it was a cat :D, why Harvey? It’s a long story, It loved fight on the roof against other cats, and one night it came back home with a disaster on the middle of face… Like Harvey Dent in Batman, when he burned and transformed in “Two faces” (yes, I know, this reference is so DC fan). And why zombie? Because other night it came with a disgusting and stinky wound in its paw but in three days it was splendid again.
Well… I wrote a lot. But I can say that I couldn’t live without animals, wither my own pets or wild creatures around my house.    

See you :D   

4 comentarios:

  1. The story about "Gato Harvey Zombie" it's fantastic! I laughed a lot! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally disagree! cats are awesome u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ajajajaja good story ! but I hate cats :P
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Entertaining story!!! and for me are very important pets in my life, especially my two small dogs that love you :D

    ResponderEliminar