jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

Cinco panes y dos peces - Elisa

Hi classmates and teacher, today,(P) in this blog I will (WE) talk (WO) about the book that I am reading at the moment, it is (WF) when I have free time.
Hi classmates and teacher, today I'm going to talk about the book that I am reading at the moment, when I have free time, in this blog.  

The name of the book is “Cinco panes y dos peces”. His principal objective is show the experience of a catholic bishop that was prisoner in a Vietnamese camp. This bishop is called Fraois Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan. 
The name of the book is "Cinco panes y dos peces". Its principal objective is show the experience of a catholic bishop that was prisoner in a Vietnamese camp. This bishop is called  Fraois Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan. 

I am not sure which genre it is, but I think that belong to the (WW) novel, because the author –that who is (?) the same bishop- narrate (C) the history (WW) as a novel. He divides the storyline of the book in seven parts. 
I am not sure which genre it is, but I think that belong a novel, because the author - the same bishop - narrates the story as a novel. He divides the storyline of the book in seven parts. 

First he talks about the five breads, in each one _(v)he tell (C) the moments since that (?) he was taken prisoner until that (?) he was released. In this part he remembers many people,persons important (WO) in his life. Finality (WW)(P) he tells about the two fishes, in this moment he speaks of (WW) the products before (?) of this experience.
First he talks about the five breads, in each one of them he tells the moments since he was taken prisoner until he was released.  In this part he remembers many people, important persons in his life. Finally, he tells about the two fishes, in this moment he speaks about the products after of this experience.

Is (v) a short book, is (v) very simple, but for me is (v) very interesting_(P) because in the book not only shows an experience from a religious perspective, also from the human experience,(P) it shows us a reset mechanism to intense trauma.
It's a short book, It's very simple, but for me it's very interesting, because in the book not only shows an experience from a religious perspective, also from the human experience; it shows us a reset mechanism to intense trauma.

I think _(v) the experience of imprisonment and torture is one of those experiences thatcertainly (?) more brand to the humans (WO). For me it is a great mystery, how they manage to recover from this. want have (WE) more time for reading (T) this story with more dedication!
I think that the experience of imprisonment and torture is one of those experiences that more brand to the humans more. For me it is a great mystery, how they manage to recover from this. I want to have more time for read this story with more dedication!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario