viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

September 11th

The september 11th is an important date for the country and my family, I feel displeasure in this day, because it recalls violence and abuse. My pather was priosioner in the beginning of dictatorship, and my mom live this period of time when she was student. For these reasons it's a dilicate topic in home. 
About violation of human rights, I think that the people have all the arguments for complain about them,  the law and the civil society should punish responsiblis, but, in my opinion, the political separatism shouldn't separate the persons in daily life, especially in the present, because the healing is impossible without community. 
I think that state of Chile's solutions are insufficient, because there are a lot of families without answers or compensation still. Also, the are many offenders without a just punish. 
About hoodeds or lawbreacker people who be violent to police foces or destroy public property, I think that that kind of character was more sense in dictatorship time; today they generate caos and everybody forget the real meaning of this day: the end of democracy. 
This date isn't outdated, because dictatorship's recent in the history. Also, there are wounds that nobody can cure. 
September 11th affect the life of young people because isn't a normal day. Sometimes, activities are interrupted or is very dangerous walk in the street. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I enjoy this date , but I think the same of you , the rodeo it´s absolute unnecessary for all the sufferings for the animals. And it´s very hilarious the artichoke stuff too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so sorry what happened to your family, however, there is still much to do.
    A hug.

    ResponderEliminar