martes, 15 de diciembre de 2015

End of the semester!

Hello, dear classmates and teacher!
The semester is gone and make a reflexion about this subject is necessary. For all of us, this is the last English level in the university (duty is complete!)
I really enjoy pass my time with you, because I had the possibility to know you a little more. This group was awesome, very nice and I will remember you like the "always somnolent and hungry group" haha.
About learning, speaking was the most important area for me, because I can lose my shyness and I can "think in English" faster. The activities in the first hour were interesting and the activities in the second hour were very useful. I liked the PET exercises, because they were a challenge! I enjoyed the blog, because I can read about the important things for my partners.
Now... about negative aspects... Maybe, we could practice listening more, I don't feel ready for understand the words of a native person, but the hope is the last thing that we lost!
Thank you miss for your dedication and patience. Classmates: I send you my better wishes in this new phase; I know that all of you're going to be great professionals.

Regards! <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario